Wednesday, November 27, 2013

School Break

Hello, I am now on break from school for the rest of the week, yay!! Yesterday was my last day of school. Today my mum and I drove up to my grandparents' house in the country for the thanksgiving break. This vacation is definitely much-needed, although I still must be diligent on my university applications and schoolwork, I have SO much to do.

I'm very happy to be with my grandparents now, I've spent so much time here throughout my whole childhood it really feels like a second home here. This is where I've always been able to totally relax and be happy, get a little break from everything and separate from my everyday life.

And I'm SO happy that it is thanksgiving! This will be my first thanksgiving totally ED-free in about 4 years, it is so awesome to have zero anxiety, only excitement about the big delicious meal tomorrow :)

I know thanksgiving can be a very stressful time for those of you still struggling with your ED, just try to remember that one meal will not be the end of the world, you CAN get through it. If you are not comfortable with totally overeating as most people do on thanksgiving (hehe), it is totally fine to just eat an average sized meal, but as long as you do eat enough and try to just enjoy the day, and enjoy the delicious food. If there is any day to eat food, thanksgiving really is that day, with all the delicious dishes prepared all day, it is just the best :)

And if anyone needs someone to talk to, I'm always here and will have access to my email/etc, so don't be afraid to shoot me a comment or email :)

2 comments:

  1. I really struggle with Thanksgiving and right now i'm struggling a lot in general. But thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you're having trouble tomorrow or anytime feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, or you could also email me and I can give you my skype ID so we can message in real-time, I just want to help people out because I know how tough tomorrow can be, and how hard living with an ED is in general. Keep on going, you can make it!!
      xxx Anja

      Delete