Monday, December 2, 2013

Writer's (Blogger's) Block?

I seem to be at a block of what to write at the moment. Maybe it's just because I haven't been blogging for such a long time and I've just started up again, and am not used to it. But I think it's also because I'm in such a better place now than I was before. I'm not sure what to write about? So, I thought I would ask you. (if anyone can bother/care to comment and let me know :)) What would you like me to write about more- my daily life, my ED/recovery, recovery in general, advice, food.. I don't know, just leave me a comment and tell me what you want me to write more of. Because I really want my blog to not just be an outlet for me in my own life, but I want it to be helpful to others, like a resource to help anyone in their journey through recovery/life.

So what should I write about? :)

1 comment:

  1. please can you write about how to stop controlling what you eat? I mean, how did you manage to start eating freely?

    ReplyDelete